Welcome to Jasmine’s Bridal Shop. We provide website features to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Jasmine’s Bridal Shop, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future Jasmine’s Bridal Shop service or business (e.g., Your Profile, Award Points, or Live Support) you also will be subject to the guidelines, terms and agreements ("Terms") applicable to such service or business. If these conditions are inconsistent with such Terms, the Terms will control.
I. CONDITIONS OF USE
Please review our Privacy Notice in the second half of this document, which also governs your visit to Jasmine’s Bridal Shop, to understand our practices.
When you visit Jasmine’s Bridal Shop or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Jasmine’s Bridal Shop or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Jasmine’s Bridal Shop and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Jasmine’s Bridal Shop or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
JASMINE’S BRIDAL SHOP and JASMINE’S TAILOR SHOP, and other Jasmine’s Bridal Shop graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of Jasmine’s Bridal Shop in the U.S. and/or other countries. Jasmine’s Bridal Shop's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Jasmine’s Bridal Shop's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Jasmine’s Bridal Shop. All other trademarks not owned by Jasmine’s Bridal Shop that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Jasmine’s Bridal Shop.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Jasmine’s Bridal Shop grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Jasmine’s Shops. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Jasmine’s Bridal Shop. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Jasmine’s Shops without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Jasmine’s Bridal Shop name or trademarks without the express written consent of Jasmine’s Bridal Shop. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Jasmine’s Bridal Shop. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Jasmine’s Bridal Shop so long as the link does not portray Jasmine’s Bridal Shop, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Jasmine’s Bridal Shop logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Jasmine’s Bridal Shop does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use Jasmine’s Bridal Shop only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Jasmine’s Bridal Shop reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, photos, and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Jasmine’s Shops reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Jasmine’s Shops a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Jasmine’s Shops and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Jasmine’s Shops for all claims resulting from content you supply. Jasmine’s Shops has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Jasmine’s Shops takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Jasmine’s Shops respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us via the information in the CONTACT section.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from Jasmine’s Shops are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Jasmine’s Shops attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Jasmine’s Shops does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Jasmine’s Shops itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. If the correct price is lower than our stated price, we will refund you the difference at the time of shipping.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY JASMINE’S SHOPS ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. JASMINE’S SHOPS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, JASMINE’S SHOPS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. JASMINE’S SHOPS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM JASMINE’S SHOPS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. JASMINE’S SHOPS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting Jasmine’s Bridal Shop, you agree that the laws of Shanghai, China, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Jasmine’s Shops.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Jasmine’s Bridal Shop’ service agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Jasmine’s Shops that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the auction ID number, if applicable;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
II. PRIVACY NOTICE
What Personal Information About Customers Does Jasmine’s Bridal Shop Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Jasmine’s Bridal Shop. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Jasmine’s Bridal Shop or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Jasmine’s Bridal Shop on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Jasmine’s Bridal Shop if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Receive Promotional Email setting in the Account Info section of Account Center.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide additional features, personalized advertisements on other Web sites (e.g., Jasmine’s Shops Associates with content served by Jasmine’s Bridal Shop and Web sites using Checkout by Jasmine’s Shops payment service), and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does Jasmine’s Bridal Shop Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries of Jasmine’s Shops controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Jasmine’s Bridal Shop customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Jasmine’s Bridal Shop, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Jasmine’s Bridal Shop and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Jasmine’s Bridal Shop, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site does not include any third-party advertising and links to other Web sites.
Which Information Can I Access?
Jasmine’s Bridal Shop gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Jasmine’s Bridal Shop for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Are Children Allowed to Use Jasmine’s Bridal Shop?
Jasmine’s Bridal Shop does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Jasmine’s Bridal Shop only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Jasmine’s Bridal Shop, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy at Jasmine’s Bridal Shop, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.