Jasmine's Bridal Shop (JBS) is a couture bridal workshop in China that produces top quality replicas (making dresses according to photos) and customized dresses to satisfy even the most demanding brides.
We focus on replication accuracy, quality of product, and customer service with great measure. And we are striving to improve every day to satisfy all of our clients.
Here are 10 of the key differences between us and our competitors:
1) Fabric quality - The quality of fabrics we use are typically higher than our competitors', and we purchase higher grade fabrics than what our competitors buy because we understand how important this is to our clients.
2) Fabric quantity - Our competitors usually skim off fabric layers to save cost, reducing the fabric cost and the workload for sewing the dresses, also cutting the shipping cost. However, at JBS we replicate dresses true to their original specifications, and use fabrics generously. So typically our dresses are heavier than our competitors, very similar to the weight of the original designer dresses.
3) Value in shipping - even though our dresses are of heavier weight due to more fabrics used, we still offer free shipping for any order that is over $30 (that is about all the orders we receive).
4) Replication accuracy - We provide step by step progress updates with photos, to ensure we make our dresses as accurate as possible to our clients' requirements/visions, even the most demanding and difficult ones our competitors cannot fulfill :)
5) Employee Stability - Our competitors typically lay off about half of their workers during slow season and hire again in the busy season, making quality of their work much less consistent due to frequent staff changes. However, at JBS we retain all of our employees throughout the entire year, and we treat our employees very well so that we have nearly 0% attrition rate.
6) Employee Experience - Almost all of our employees have been working with us since our workshop started in 2009, and all of them have at least 10 years of working experience in bridal gown making.
7) Technical Expertise - All of our competitors are able to replicate lower and mid-end bridal gowns, but almost none of them can accurately replicate bridal gown designs that are complex, couture, or of high fashion. However, at JBS have no problem replicating the most difficult and exotic designs in the bridal industry, including designs from Vera Wang, Berta Bridal, Inbal Dror, Allure Bridals Couture, BHLDN, Claire Pettibone, Elie Saab, Galia Lahav, Jenny Packham, Julie Vino, Monique Lhuillier, Pnina Tornai, Reem Acra, Zuhair Murad, and many more high end bridal gown designers... We can also make gowns according to sketches!
8) Personalized Customer Service - Our bridal consultants work with each client one-on-one to ensure all of our clients' needs and requirements are captured and understood thoroughly, and often can offer advice on the gown design.
9) Reputation - Our services have long been known by clients who frequent the online wedding forum "WeddingBee.com", and we are referred to as "The Shop". We are often recommended by users on that forum to be the "go-to-place" for bridal gowns, due to our higher standard of quality and service.
10) Focus on Quality, not Quantity - We do not mass-produce gowns as that is not our specialty. Every dress we make is an artistic beauty of its own, and receive great care and attention as the dream dress for someone's most important day of life.
So what are you waiting for, contact one of our consultants and receive a free quotation on your dream dress today! You will find that it will only cost only a fraction of what you would pay to get it made locally or purchase from the original designer (depending on how expensive the original design is)! Talk to us and save big! You will find a lot of value in our services!
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day! :)